Monday, March 12, 2012

{kitchen adventures} Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears- or as I like to call them: Crack.





Life is full of little mysteries. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Did London Bridge ever fall all the way down? Which armrest is yours at the movie theater? And most importantly, WHY are two seemingly unmixable ingredients -chocolate and cinnamon bears- so delicious together? I don't think that last question can ever truly be answered. It just doesn't make sense, and it never will.

Either way, it was a gorgeous spring day, the little man and I went out on a picnic, and this was the perfect after-lunch treat. (He has to wait until he's older though, which is fine by me. Until then, I'll eat enough for the both of us.)

These are super simple to make. I've seen recipes that involve corn syrup and a lot of ingredients, but I made them by simply melting Baker's Milk Chocolate squares, and dipping the cinnamon bears in, then laying them on wax paper to cool. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Try them sometime! I'd share, but I'm about to eat the whole bowl while catching up on Once Upon a Time. Yum.





No comments:

Post a Comment