Monday, June 24, 2013

{a new sewing adventure} Baby Bow Sandals!


Well I've had a not-so-brief hiatus, due to a pregnancy that made me very sick but resulted in a gorgeous baby GIRL! Then there was the whole trying to balance two kids thing, but I'm back in the swing of things and hope to keep up with {super important things like} my blog this time.

Now that I have a little girl, there's been a whole new world of crafty fun around here. The first thing I made her was a pair of open toed sandals from a pattern available over at I Think Sew. 




I think they turned out great, so I whipped up a matching hairbow real quick.


Then I realized she has absolutely nothing to wear these with, so I just listed them both in My Etsy Shop.

I'm working on a pair of these in white to go with all her summery dresses, and a pair in red for her fourth of July outfit. You can mix up the toe accents (or make them interchangeable) and the possibilities are really endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment